Stevie Wermers-Skelton is a Disney story artist and director. She co-directed with Kevin Deters the traditionally animated shorts How To Hook Up Your Home Theater (2007) and The Ballad of Nessie (2011), and the computer-animated television specials Prep & Landing (2009), Prep & Landing: Operation: Secret Santa (2010), and Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice (2011). She is currently preparing a new Prep & Landing holiday special.
How to Hook Up Your Home Theater is the first Walt Disney Feature Animation release to have a female director credit. The Prep & Landing: Naughty vs. Nice series garnered several Annie and Emmy awards.
- Pochahontas (1995) (in between artist: Grandmother Willow)
- Tarzan (1999) (story)
- Fantasia 2000 (1999) (story artist, story development: Pomp and Circumstance)
- The Emperor's New Groove (2000) (story artist)
- Brother Bear (2003) (story)
- The Princess and the Frog (2009) (visual development artist)
- Big Hero 6 (2014) (Creative Leadership)
- Zootopia (2016) (additional story artist, Creative Leadership)
- Moana (2016) (story artist, Creative Leadership)