Meg LeFauve is an American screenwriter.
LeFauve was raised in Warren, Ohio and attended Syracuse University.
After graduation, LeFauve worked as an assistant for ten years for Jodie Foster at Egg Pictures before starting to write screenplays.
She was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay for co-writing the script for Pixar's Inside Out. She was nominated for Primetime Emmy Awards in 1999 for producing The Baby Dance. She also produced the 2002 film The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys. She also wrote the script for The Good Dinosaur (and also co-wrote the story). LeFauve is currently writing the script for the live-action Captain Marvel movie alongside Nicole Perlman.
LeFauve is married to filmmaker Joe Forte, with whom she has two sons, Aidan and Julian.
- Inside Out [writer-screenplay]
- The Good Dinosaur [writer-screenplay]
- Captain Marvel [writer-screenplay]
- Gigantic [co-director]
- Other Role includes being a producer and script editor
- Her other work includes- "The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys", "The Baby Dance" and "Oddball".
- She was thanked on the AMC TV Series "Waking the Dead".
- She appeared on the TV Series documentary "Anatomy of a Scene" in the episode "The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys" as herself.